RAB Lighting TRLED2X2-50N/D10 50 Watt 2X2 LED Troffer Fixture 4000K Dimmable
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:150 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||150 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||14 - 18 Feet|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||23.75" x 23.75" x 3.375|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||13.8 lbs|
|Total Harmonic Distortion [THD]||10.8%|
|Fixture Type||2 x 2 Ft - New Fixture|
This 50 watt 2X2 economical LED Troffer fixture is highly efficient and and the perfect low maintenance replacement for fluorescent troffer fixtures. Provides enhanced optical performance and 0-10V dimming capabilities down to 5% for additional energy savings. The fixture provides a long 100,000 hour life and includes a 5 year warranty.
Note: Only the TRLED2X2-50 fixture with 4000K color temperature is DLC Qualified. The 3000K and 3500K options are not DLC Listed.
• UL Listing: Suitable for damp locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM- 79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Only the TRLED2X2 in 4000K Color Temperature.
• Lens: Nominal .125" thick prismatic acrylic lens with diffusion for enhanced optical performance
• IC Rating: Suitable for insulated ceilings
• Housing: Die-formed 22 gauge, cold-rolled steel
• Installation: Standard integral earthquake and NEC T-bar clips secure the fixture to T-bars and prevent T-system separation. For recessed mounting kit see
• Finish: High-reflectance (91%) powser coat applied post production for a more durable finish
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• LEDs: Long-life, high-efficiency, micro-power, surface mount LEDs; binned and mixed for uniform light output and color.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Stability: LED Color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• TRLED2X2-50 with Battery Backup: Battery backup will operate the LED lamp for 90 minutes if power fails. Wired for 120-277V.
• TRLED2X2-50 with Dimmable Driver: Driver includes dimming control for 0-10V dimming systems. Requires separate 0-10V DC dimming circuit. Dims as low as 5%.
• California Title 24: TRLED2X2-50N/D10 complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial indoor fixture for general spaces when used with a vacancy sensor and 0-10V dimming control. Select a vacancy sensor using catalog number LVS800. 0-10V dimmer provided by others.