Linmore LED DLC Listed CH2 Commercial High Bay Light Fixture Dimmable - Controls and IoT Ready
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:6,000 - 37,000lm
|Type of Area||Gym & Sports, Industrial & Warehouse, Commercial Offices, Factory / Industrial|
|Certifications||CSA, DLC Approved, ETL Listed, FCC Compliant, Made in America, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||>100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||See Spec Sheet|
|Lumen Output:||6,000 - 37,000|
|Product Warranty||10 Year|
|Part Number||CH20S-A1 Series|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||4 - 9 lbs|
|Total Harmonic Distortion [THD]||<20%|
This CH2 Series LED High Bay Fixture offers value and long-lasting performance suitable for Commercial lighting applications. Compact and reliable with a 10-year guaranteed performance for lumen maintenance and LED driver. Available in 18.5-Inch length and varies between 6,000 to 37,000 lumens.
• 6,000 to 37,000 lumens
• Up to 173 LPW
• New compact design
• Up to 55°C ambient3
• Guaranteed light levels for 10 years
• Dimmable 0-10V (standard)
• 6KV surge protection (10KV & 20KV optional)
• Automotive Lighting
• Commercial Lighting
• Industrial Lighting
• Sports Lighting
• Warehouse Lighting
• Extruded Aluminum Heat Sinks: provide optimal thermal management by decreasing LED junction temperature, ensuring longer life and higher efficacy. LED boards attached to the heat sink using a high quality thermally conductive adhesive rather than screws or rivets. This ensures good contact between PCB and heat sinks for excellent thermal conductivity.
• LED Boards: FR4 PCB is used to limit stress on solder joints by matching coefficient of thermal expansion between the LED and the PCB more closely.
• Power Supply Access: Wireway cover allows easy access and quick wiring. Hole accepting 3/4” stem (not centered) and also 1/2” KO near top end of wire way. If center stem mount is required, select STEM in mounting options.
• Wire Guards: Optional factory-installed wire guards for the fixture
• Power Input: 120-277V or 347-480 (50/60Hz), typical, depending on model.
• Power Factor: Greater than 0.9 (0.96–0.99 typical).
• Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 20%, 10% typical.
• Surge Protection: Standard is 6kV for drivers. Additional surge protection is available. All HV orders will have 10kV SRG automatically added (contact sales for questions).
• Emergency Battery Backup (EMB and EMB2): EMB produces ~2700 lumens for a minimum of 90 minutes. EMB2 produces ~4300 lumens for a minimum of 90 minutes. EMB has 15 watts output, EMB2 has 25 watts output. Factory installation only, not able to be
field installed. Available in LV.
• Environment: Dry/Damp, for interior applications (IP4X). Dust-resistant LED modules.
• Ambient Range Operation: -40°C up to 45°C (-40°F up to 113°F). CH20S-A1-20K-4MS operating ambient range 40°C up to 55°C, (-40°F up to 131°F).
• CCT: 3500K, 4000K and 5000K standard, other CCT available (extended lead time).
• CRI: 80+ standard, 85 typical.
• Lenses: UV stable polycarbonate Clear, Aisle and Narrow or acrylic (PMMA) Frosted available.
• Field-replaceable lenses: Clear, Frosted, Aisle, and Narrow.
• Mounting: Fixture is cable ready (CRM). Other options are STEM (comes with a 3/4” opening in the center of the STEM box), HOOK and surface mount (with optional MBR). MBR reduces ambient range by 5°C when mounted flush to junction box.
• Dimming: 0-10V standard. Dimming range 100% to 10%.
• UltraLink Bluetooth® Controls: Advanced wireless controls available. Requires commissioning in the field, contact factory.
• Avi-on Intelligent Controls: Bluetooth® advanced wireless controls available. Requires commissioning in the field, contact factory.
• Occupancy and Dimming Occupancy Sensors: Optional - factory installed photocell sensors. IR-TEC and Wattstopper available, other options available upon request. Wattstopper Bluetooth sensors programmed via Bluetooth App.
• 10 Year Performance Warranty: Performance of the light fixture is guaranteed for 10 years, including lumen maintenance (L70), color temperature, and LED driver. “Defective” is considered if ten percent (10%) or more of the LEDs, per product, are non‐operating LEDs, total lumen depreciation exceeds 30% (L70), or color temperature has shifted more than 500° Kelvin within the warranty period. See terms and conditions at https://linmoreled.com/warranty
LISTINGS & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Conforms to ETL listed (UL 1598:2018 Ed.4).
• RoHS compliant.
• DesignLights™ Consortium.
• EMI: Title 47 CFR 15 Class A and ICES-005.
• CSA C22.2#250.0:2018 Ed.4