Linmore LED ES50U Essentials 5 Series Ultra High Efficacy High Bay Fixture Dimmable
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:9,703 - 53,942lm
|Type of Area||Gym & Sports, Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas, Factory / Industrial|
|Certifications||CSA, ETL Listed, Made in America, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||<100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||See Spec Sheet|
|Length||18.5" - 36"|
|Lumen Output:||9,703 - 53,942|
|Product Warranty||10 Year|
|Part Number||ES50U-A1 Series|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||8 - 24.6 lbs|
|Total Harmonic Distortion [THD]||<20%|
This ES5 Series Ultra High Efficacy LED High Bay Fixture delivers excellent lighting up to 214 lumens per watt. Reliable with a 10-year guaranteed performance for lumen maintenance and LED driver. Select from a variety of short and long module lightings available suitable for heavy industrial and harsh environments.
• 10,000 to 54,000 lumens
• Up to 214 LPW
• Up to 65°C ambient
• New smaller design
• Aluminum construction (heat sinks and wireway)
• Dust-proof and wet location options
• Dimmable 0-10V (standard)
• IoT ready, UltraLink compatible
• 6KV surge protection (10KV & 20KV optional)
• Automotive Lighting
• Commercial Lighting
• Convention Center Lighting
• Hangar Lighting
• Industrial Lighting
• Sports Lighting
• Warehouse Lighting
• Extruded Aluminum Heat Sinks: Provide optimal thermal management by decreasing LED junction temperature, ensuring longer life and higher efficacy. LED boards attached to the heat sink using a high quality thermally conductive adhesive rather than screws or rivets. This ensures good contact between PCB and heat sinks for excellent thermal conductivity.
• LED Boards: FR4 PCB is used to limit stress on solder joints by matching coefficient of thermal expansion between the LED and the PCB more closely.
• Power Supply Access: Wireway cover allows easy access and quick wiring. Hole accepting 3/4” stem (not centered) and also 1/2” KO near top end of wire way. If center stem mount is required, select STEM in mounting options.
• Wire Guards: Optional factory-installed wire guards upgrade impact protection to IK10 for all polycarbonate lenses (CL, AL, NW) and to IK08 for acrylic lenses (FR).
• Power Input: 120-277V or 347-480 (50/60Hz), typical, depending on model.
• Power Factor: Greater than 0.9 (0.96–0.99 typical).
• Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 20%, 10% typical.
• Surge Protection: Standard is 6kV for drivers. Additional surge protection is available. All HV orders will have 10kV SRG automatically added (contact sales for questions).
• Driver Quick Disconnect: Available as an option.
• Emergency Battery Backup (EMB and EMB2): EMB produces ~2,700 lumens for a minimum of 90 minutes. EMB2 produces ~4,300 lumens for a minimum of 90 minutes. EMB has 15 watts output, EMB2 has 25 watts output. Factory installation only, not able to be field installed. Available in LV and HV. Contact factory for details.
• Environment: Dry/Damp, for interior applications (IP4X). Dust-resistant LED modules, dust-proof (IP5X) option available. Wet location available. Impact protection up to IK10.
• Ambient Range Operation: -40°C up to 65°C (-40°F up to 149°F), depending on model.
• CCT: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K standard, other CCT available (extended lead time).
• CRI: 70+, 80+, 90+.
• Lenses: UV stable polycarbonate Clear, Aisle and Narrow, Conformal Coating, and PMMA acrylic Frosted available.
• Field-Replaceable Lenses: Clear, Frosted, Aisle, and Narrow.
• Rotatable LED Modules: Field adjustable rotating modules. Easily adjusted outer modules with stops at 45°, 90° and 135°. Factory set at 0°. Allows for customizing light pattern to suit individual situations.
• Mounting: Fixture is cable ready (CRM). Other options are STEM (comes with a 3/4” opening in the center of the STEM box), HOOK and surface mount (with optional MBR). MBR reduces ambient range by 5°C when mounted flush to junction box.
• Dimming: 0-10V standard. Dimming range 100% to 10%.
• UltraLink Bluetooth® Controls: Advanced wireless controls available. Requires commissioning in the field, contact factory.
• Avi-on Intelligent Controls: Bluetooth® advanced wireless controls available. Requires commissioning in the field, contact factory.
• Occupancy and Dimming Occupancy Sensors: Optional - factory installed photocell sensors. IR-TEC and Wattstopper available, other options available upon request.
LISTINGS & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Conforms to ETL listed (UL 1598:2021 Ed. 5).
• UL Wet Location.
• RoHS compliant.
• EMI: FCC 47CFR 15:2022 and ICES-005:2018.
• CSA C22.2#250.0:2021 Ed. 5.