Toggled iQ TAC-001 DLC Listed Area Lighting Controller Compatible with Toggled iQ Smart Building System
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Home & Architectural, Commercial Offices|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, DLC Approved, FCC Compliant|
|Product Warranty||6 Year|
This Toggled iQ Area Lightng Controller is a smart solution to power switching and dimming interface between luminaires, rooms, or entire circuits (up to 20A) and the Toggled iQ smart lighting network. DLC Certified and supports 120V-347V applications.
• Supports 120-347VAC as the input supply and connected load(s)
• Two 0-10V isolated outputs provide dimming and CCT control for compatible luminaires or drivers using a Class 1 or Class 2 installation
• Limited 6-year Commercial
• Limited Lifetime Residential
• Capable of providing integrated voltage and current measurements for monitoring and reporting connected load power consumption and quality
• AC line isolated 0-10V input allows for the use of existing or third-party 0-10V sensors and wall-controls.
• Threaded adapter allows for installation in standard 1/2” knockouts on luminaires and junction boxes.
• Designed and engineered in the USA with a shatterproof
plenum-rated polycarbonate enclosure and high-quality
(Pairing with Toggled iQ Sensor(s) expands capabilities)
Enables connected devices the ability to turn on/off when motion is detected.
• Daylight Harvesting
Connected, dimmable devices become capable of adjusting their brightness to compensate for natural light level changes throughout the day.
(Pairing with Toggled iQ Switch(es) expands capabilities)
Enables customized automation of 7-day schedules.
(Pairing with the free Toggled iQ App expands capabilities)
Create customized lighting scenes with brightness and color settings changed for individual or groups of area controllers.