Light Efficient Design LC-UVC-TOWER-216W-01 LumiCleanse 216 Watt Ultraviolet Germicidal Portable Tower
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Gym & Sports, Schools, Hotels|
|Dimensions||14” x 20” x 59”|
|Manufacturer||Light Efficient Design|
|Product Warranty||1 Year|
|Weight Each||32 lbs|
This ultraviolet germicidal fixture can effectively kill surface and airborne pathogens featuring a remote control with 3 timing options: 30 min, 60 min, or 120 mins with safety delay before the UV-C light starts to give the user time to exit the space. The wavelengths of light used in this fixture have been tested in germicidal applications. The light must only be used in unoccupied rooms and also includes an integrated motion sensor if anyone walked into the space while the light is operating.
• Germicidal UV-C Tower fixture with 253.7nm wavelength has a proven track record for use in germicidal applications.
• Select from 3 timing options — 30 mins, 60 mins or 120 mins.
• Designed with safety in mind. Once disinfection time is set by remote control, there is a safety delay
before the UV-C light turns on, giving the user time to exit the space.
• Integrated motion sensor will detect any movement and immediately deactivate the fixture if someone mistakenly walks into the space while the light is on.
• Moveable & compact. Simply wheel tower to desired location, and disinfect.
• Perfect for hotels, schools, theaters & gyms
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN CAUSE INJURY IF IMPROPERLY USED. DO NOT OPERATE IF PEOPLE, ANIMALS OR PLANTS ARE IN THE AREA!
• Do not look at the UV-C light during operation, as it can cause permanent eye damage.
• Avoid exposure to UV-C light, as it can cause skin damage or sunburn.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets. The UV-C light should only be used by authorized personnel.
• UV-C light can cause injury to people and pets. Do not operate if people or pets are in the room.
• UV-C light can damage paintings, artwork, photographs, plants and objects with limited UV-C resistance.
Remove these objects from the area in order to avoid damage.
• The UV-C light does not contain any user serviceable parts. Do not disassemble or modify the light in any way.
• While the UV-C light includes a sensor to shut off power when motion is detected, it is strongly recommended that access to the room is prevented during operation. All entrances should be locked and windows covered.
• Exposure to UV-C light has proven germicidal properties. Areas covered or shadowed by other objects will not be affected by the UV-C light. For best results, it may be necessary to move objects or operate the light from multiple positions in the room.