LED Emergency Lighting
Items 1-48 of 75
- MaxLite EX-RW LED Exit Sign White Thermoplastic with Red Letters
- Lithonia Lighting LQM S W 3 G 120/277 EL N M6 Thermoplastic LED Exit Sign With Green Letters and Nickel Cadium Battery
PART#LQM S W 3 G 120/277 EL N M6$72.00
- Lithonia Lighting LQM S W 3 R 120/277 EL N M6 Thermoplastic LED Exit Sign With Red Letters and Nickel Cadium Batterycc
PART#LQM S W 3 R 120/277 EL N M6$72.00
- Lithonia Lighting LHQM-LED-R-HO-R0-M6 Quantum LED White Exit Sign Emergency Combo Unit with Red Stencil and High Output Battery
- Mule Lighting MAKO-LED LED Wet Location Emergency Light
- Lithonia Lighting ELM2L UVOLT LTP Quantum Aimable LED Lithium Iron Phosphate Emergency Light Unit
PART#ELM2L UVOLT LTP M12 | ELM2L UVOLT LTP SDRT M12$81.43
- Lithonia Lighting LQM S W 3 G 120/277 M6 Thermoplastic LED Exit Sign With Green Letters
PART#LQM S W 3 G 120/277 M6$65.99
- Lithonia Lighting ELM2L Quantum Aimable LED Emergency Light Unit
PART#ELM2L M12 | ELM2L B M12$46.00
- MaxLite EX-GW LED Exit Sign White Thermoplastic with Green Letters
- Mule Lighting KES-6-54-2 54 Watt 6V Square LED Emergency Frog Eyes Light Fixture
- Lithonia Lighting EU2C M6 LED Emergency Light Fixture with Back up Battery
- Lithonia Lighting LHQM-LED-R-HO-M6 LED White Exit Sign Emergency Frog Eyes Combo Unit with High Output Battery
- Lithonia Lighting LHQM-LED-R-M6 Two-Lamp Quantum LED White Exit Sign Emergency Frog Eyes Combo Unit
- Mule Lighting MF40-30 Emergency Ballast for Fluorescent Lamps
- Lithonia Lighting LHQM-LED-G-M6 Two-Lamp Quantum LED White Exit Sign Emergency Frog Eyes Combo Unit
- Mule Lighting KES-12-54-2 54 Watt 12V Square LED Emergency Frog Eyes Light Fixture
- Lithonia Lighting ELM4L B Quantum Black Adjustable LED 640LM Emergency Light Unit
PART#ELM4L B | ELM4L B UVOLT SDRT$112.87
- Howard Lighting HL03143RWRC LED Exit Emergency Frog Eyes Combo Unit Red Letters Remote Capable
- Lithonia Lighting XVML L48 3500LM MVOLT DLC Listed 33 Watt LED Vapor Tight Fixture Dimmable
PART#XVML L48 3500LM MVOLT 40K 80CRI | XVML L48 3500LM MVOLT 50K 80CRI$109.54
- Mule Lighting MF40-LP800 Low Profile Emergency Ballast for T5/T8 Lamps
- Mule Lighting MF40-50 Emergency Ballast for Fluorescent Lamps
- Mule Lighting MF40-LP500 Low Profile Emergency Ballast for T5/T8 Lamps
- Mule Lighting MRD-22 22 Watt LED Square Frog Eyes Emergency Light Fixture
- Mule Lighting MF40-70 Emergency Ballast for Fluorescent Lamps
- Mule Lighting MRD-11 11 Watt LED Square Frog Eyes Emergency Light Fixture
- Lithonia Lighting ERE T M24 Adjustable Twin LED Remote Frog Eye Lamps
PART#ERE T M24$37.26
- Mule Lighting MF40-100 Emergency Ballast for Fluorescent Lamps
- Mule Lighting SQ-80-LED Thermoplastic Emergency LED Frog Eyes Light Fixture 120-277V
- Lithonia Lighting EU2L M12 Low Profile Emergency Light Frog Eyes Unit
Items 1-48 of 75
Shine Retrofits is the commercial electrical contractor’s source for LED emergency lighting and LED emergency exit signage retrofit kits. Through our website, you can compare and buy light fixtures for emergency exits, corridors, and other indoor spaces for your commercial lighting project or retrofit.
Use our list of filters located on the left side of the product listings to fine tune your results by categories such as manufacturer, price, wattage range, and color temperature. If you know the exact product that you need, use our search bar at the top of the page to find it.
Emergency lights are an important part of any building or space. That’s why you need your emergency lights to be of the highest quality. You don’t want your emergency lights not functioning when you need them most.
LED emergency lights have quickly become the standard for emergency exit lights and other types of emergency lighting. LED emergency lights can help you save a significant amount of energy over traditional incandescent emergency lighting. The higher initial cost will quickly be paid off by the energy savings of the LED lights.
We offer LED exit signage, exit lighting, and emergency exit lights in various models and styles. Our lights meet compliance and design requirements for many different types of commercial lighting installations and retrofits.
If you have any additional questions about LED emergency lighting, please reach out to our customer service team at your convenience. Our lighting experts are standing by to help you with any concerns you might have and can walk you through the process of searching for, selecting, and purchasing lights and lighting accessories for your next project. Please call us at 1-877-948-5411 anytime Monday through Friday from 6am to 6pm, Mountain Standard Time. We can’t wait to hear from you!