Industrial & Warehouse
Shine Retrofits is the commercial electrical contractor’s source for industrial lighting, warehouse lighting and high bay lighting fixtures. Through our website, you can compare and buy industrial high bay LED and induction lighting fixtures, energy-efficient warehouse lighting, and many more lighting products for your commercial lighting project or retrofit.To make your search easier, you can choose a sub-category such as LED high bay fixtures and retrofits or T8 fluorescent fixtures below. You can also use our menu on the left side of the page to filter your product results by price, fixture length, wattage range, and many other criteria, or sort your results using the dropdown menu below. Alternatively, you can use the search bar at the top of the website if you know the specific product name or part that you’re looking for.
Items 1-48 of 1034
- WAGO 221-412/K194-4045 Lever-Nuts 2-Wire COMPACT Splicing Connector - 550 Pieces per Jar
- Maxlite L10.5T8SE4 DLC Qualified 10.5 Watt 4Ft Single-Ended Power T8 LED Linear Tube Lamp 120V-277V - 32W Fluorescent Equivalent
PART#L10.5T8SE435-CG | L10.5T8SE440-CG | L10.5T8SE450-CG$7.78
- ILP Recessed 2'x2' T8 Fluorescent Fixture
- ILP BL Series LED Blizzard Wet Location NSF Rated High Bay Light Fixture
PART#BL-80WLED-UNIV BL-120WLED-UNIV BL-160WLED UNIV$299.99
- WAGO 221-413/K194-4045 Lever-Nuts 3 Wire COMPACT Splicing Connector - 350 Pieces per Jar
- Maxlite L11.5T8DE4 DLC Qualified 11.5 Watt 4Ft Double-Ended Power T8 LED Linear Tube Lamp 120V-277V - 32W Fluorescent Equivalent
PART#L11.5T8DE435-CG4 | L11.5T8DE440-CG4 | L11.5T8DE450-CG4$8.99
- HiLumz DM300 300 Watt High Efficacy LED Retrofit Kit Replaces 1000W HID
- New Earth Lighting RXS843210P 4 x F32T8, Retrofit Kit for 8' Strip Shunted Sockets (10 Pack)
- Howard Lighting F54T5/850/HO 54W T5 High Output Linear Fluorescent Lamp 850 5000K
- WAGO 773-104/VE00-2500 WALL-NUTS 4-Conductor Push-Wire Orange Face Connector for Junction Boxes - 2500 Bulk Pack
- Energetic Lighting E2HBC-150 150 Watt DLC Premium Listed LED Round High Bay Fixture
- Maxlite BLHE2 Series DLC Premium Dimmable LED Linear High Bay Fixtures
PART#BLHE2-178DUF-50 | BLHE2-223DUF-50 | BLHE2-265DUF-50 | BLHE2-321DUF-50 | BLHE2-090DUF-50 | BLHE2-135DUF-50$121.43
- Howard Lighting VSA4A254APSMV000000I VSA4 2 Lamp 4 Foot T5 HO Fluorescent Enclosed Vapor Dust Water Proof Tight Fixture NSF IP67
- WAGO 221-412/VE00-2500 Lever-Nuts 2 Conductor COMPACT Splicing Connector Transparent with Operating Levers - 2500 Bulk Pack
- CREE KBL-B Series LED High Bay Luminaire Light Fixtures
- 3BL LED 100 Watt DLC QPL Listed RPK Plate Type Retrofit Kit for 175-250W HID Replacement 11,400 Lumens 5000K
- CREE C-HB-A-RD-7L C-Lite Series 60-Watt LED Round High Low Bay Light Fixture
PART#C-HB-A-RD-7L-40K-UL-WH | C-HB-A-RD-7L-50K-UL-WH | C-HB-A-RD-7L-40K-UH-WH | C-HB-A-RD-7L-50K-UH-WH$159.49
- Howard Lighting F25T8/841/ES/ECO/IC 25W 25 Watt T8 Linear Fluorescent Lamp 841 4100K
- WAGO 221-413/VE00-2500 Lever-Nuts 3 Conductor COMPACT Splicing Connector Transparent with Operating Levers - 2500 PCS Bulk
- GE Lighting ALR1-0-1-V 111 Watt 8 Foot Heavy Industrial Linear Low Bay Fixture Very High Output Multivolt 5000K 120-277V
- Linmore LL-EHB-50K-4 Eliminator 4 Foot Dimmable LED High Bay Fixtures
- Energetic Lighting E1HBC150-750 157 Watt LED Commercial Low Profile High Bay Fixture Dimmable 5000K
- Light Efficient Design LED-9150-50K 150 Watt LED High Bay Fixture Replaces 400W HID
- Howard Lighting HFA1E654APSMV000000I HFA1 Series 6 Lamp T5 HO Linear Fluorescent High Bay Lighting Fixture Enhanced 95% Reflector
- 3BL LED 45 Watt DLC QPL Listed RPK Plate Type Retrofit Kit for 100W HID Replacement 5,130 Lumens 5000K
- Howard Lighting HFLPA654APSMV000000I HFLP 54W 54 Watt High Bay Fluorescent T5HO 6 Lamp Program Rapid Start Ballast Multi-Volt
- Lithonia Lighting CLX Series LED 48 Inch 4 Foot Strip Light Fixture Dimmable
PART#CLX L48 Series$118.94
- Wago 873-903/PW25-100 LUMI-NUTS 3 Pole Yellow Push Wire Connector for Luminaire Disconnect - 100 PCS per Jar
- Maxlite BLHT6XT8USE4815 6 Lamp T8 LED Ready Highbay Light Fixture 120-277V Single Ended 48L X 15W
PART#BLHT6XT8USE4815 | BLHT6XT8USE4815C12 | BLHT6XT8USE4815C27 | BLHT6XT8USE4815MSO$78.40
- ILP Industrial Strip T5HO 8 Ft 8' Fluorescent High Bay Fixture
- Sylvania 74541 VAPOR1B/REMOTE Infrared Remote Control Compatible with VAPOR1B and VAPOR2B Vapor Tight Fixture
PART#VAPOR1BREMOTE 100/CS 1/SKU$38.62
- Maxlite LSU2XT8USE4806 4 Foot Lamp Ready Linear 2 Lamp T8 LED Utility Strip Wrap Fixture Single Ended
- WAGO 773-173/VE00-0500 WALL-NUTS 3 Conductor 10 AWG Push-Wire Red Cover Connector for Junction Boxes - 100 PCS
Items 1-48 of 1034
Industrial spaces, warehouses, gymnasiums, big-box retail stores, and certain industrial applications have a lot of square footage, which means that they need a lot of light per square foot. These structures use energy-efficient high bay light fixtures to keep utility bills and watts-per-square-foot to a minimum. Warehouses and other high bay applications usually have minimal need for task lighting or accent lighting, and instead emphasize high efficiency in their lighting design.
Industrial lighting fixtures play a crucial part in any manufacturing or heavy industry business. That’s why you need to make sure that you purchase the highest quality lighting that will serve your needs and not fail on you in crucial moments. LED technology is one of the most reliable and trusted technologies out there. LED lighting has become the new standard for industrial and warehouse lighting applications due to its energy efficiency and long life.
High bay lighting refers to a fixture installed at a ceiling height greater than 25 feet. Because these fixtures, cover such a large area, they have to be both powerful and energy-efficient. Super-efficient fluorescent, LED and induction lamps are the most common lighting technologies used for high bay lighting, often because they offer superior lamp life in addition to low energy costs. Shine Retrofits carries both induction and LED high bay fixtures as part of its catalog.
Low-cost T8 and T5 linear fluorescent lighting are one of the most widely used light sources in high bay and warehouse lighting applications. This is starting to change, though, as alternative technologies began to play a larger role in industrial and warehouse lighting. LED and Induction fixtures offer even longer lamp life and higher energy efficiency than the traditional fluorescent fixtures, which often leads to a lower total cost of ownership over fluorescent and ultimately, money saved for your business.
High bay fixtures are manufactured in a wide variety of body types, such as I-Beams for linear fluorescents and domes for induction lamps. Depending on the application, the right fixture will feature aluminum, hybrid, or mirror reflectors, louvers, or a low-profile design. If you have any questions about what the right high bay fixture is for you, or whether a new install or retrofit works better for your project, our team of lighting experts would love to help you out.
Shine Retrofits is excited to help you pick out the right industrial and warehouse lighting for your commercial project. If you need any assistance with any part of the process, our team of lighting experts are standing by to guide you. The Shine Retrofits customer service team can walk you through choosing, purchasing, and installing the products that you need. We are available by phone at 1-877-912-4907 anytime Monday through Friday from 6am to 6pm, Mountain Standard Time. We can’t wait to hear from you!