Horticultural LED Grow Lights
- WAGO 773-104/VE00-2500 WALL-NUTS 4-Conductor Push-Wire Orange Face Connector for Junction Boxes - 2500 Bulk Pack
- Toggled E416-G1310 16 Watt 4 foot Focused Spectrum Gro LED Horticulture Direct Wire LED Tube Wide Angle
PART#E416-G1310-T | E416-G1310-12$34.99
- SimuLight LED-9650G-T 125 Watt Basic Grow Light Fixture Panel Replaces 250 Watt
- SimuLight LED-9614G 540 Watt LED Modular Grow Light Fixture Panel Programmable and Dimmable
- SimuLight LED-8055EGE 25 Watt LED Supplemental Grow Light Retrofit Lamp E26 Medium Base 120-277V
- Lithonia Lighting GRW-2-14-CSW-M4 28 Watt Two Lamp 2 Foot T5 Fluorescent Grow Light Fixture White Finish 120V 6500K
PART#GRW 2 14 CSW CO M4$130.49
- Lithonia Lighting GRW-2-28-CSW-CO-M4 56 Watt Two Lamp 2 Foot T5 Fluorescent Grow Light Fixture White Finish 120V 6500K
PART#GRW 2 28 CSW CO M4$61.63
- SimuLight LED-9630G 150 Watt LED Indoor Grow Light Fixture 120-277V
- SimuLight LED-9613G 360 Watt LED Modular Grow Light Fixture Panel Programmable and Dimmable
- SimuLight LED-8032MGB 150 Watt LED Overhead Grow Light Retrofit Lamp E39 Mogul Base 120-277V
- SimuLight LED-9611G 180 Watt LED Modular Grow Light Fixture Panel Programmable and Dimmable
- Toggled E416-G2310 16 Watt 4 Foot Full Spectrum Gro LED Horticulture Direct Wire LED Tube Wide Angle
PART#E416-G2310-T | E416-G2310-12$24.99
Shine Retrofits is your authorized distributor for indoor horticultural LED grow lights. Through our website, you can easily choose from a variety of LED grow light products for your project.
Use the filters on the left side of the page to fine tune the product listings by categories such as price, color temperature, and manufacturer. If you know the exact product name or number that you need, use the search bar at the top of the page to search for it.
Growing plants indoors requires a sophisticated lighting system that can mimic the power and energy of the sun. Because of this, it is important than any indoor grow operation invest in top-quality lights that will help their plants grow healthy and strong.
The development of LED technology has been a huge step forward in the quality of horticultural grow lights. LEDs produce the right color spectrum to feed the photosynthesis process of plants. Plus, they produce low levels of heat, which means you won’t accidentally cook the plants you’re trying to grow.
Our horticultural LED grow lights are perfect for greenhouses, hydroponic operations, and vertical farms. They will save you money on energy while offering you long-lasting, consistent lighting power to feed the growth of your plants.
If you have any additional questions about horticultural grow lights, please reach out to our customer service team at your convenience. Our lighting experts are standing by to help you with any concerns you might have and can walk you through the process of searching for, selecting, and purchasing lights and lighting accessories for your next project. Please call us at 1-877-948-5411 anytime Monday through Friday from 6am to 6pm, Mountain Standard Time. We can’t wait to help you get started on your next lighting adventure!