American Lighting PE-PRO30-1M Trulux Pro30 Surface Extrusion with 30 Degree Angled Mount Design
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Hangers & Storage, Home & Architectural, Office & Small Retail|
|Dimensions||39.40" x 2.05" x 1.80"|
|Product Warranty||3 Year|
|Weight Each||0.8 lbs|
This Pro 30 Extrusion is durable and functional for task lighting, undercabinet, in-cabinet, display cases, shelving. Includes corner mounting plate and the faceplate insert. Available in Anodized Aluminum and backup by 3-year warranty.
• Pro 30 includes non-anodized mounting plate and double anodized faceplate insert
• Frosted lens protects light source while evenly diffusing light
• Field cuttable mounting extrusion, insert and lens
• Aluminum provides excellent heat dissipation
• End caps available for a tailored look
• Compatible with all Trulux Tape Light (Pro 30 can house side-by-side rows of single color tape)
Surface mount via screws. Holes should be drilled where marked by the embossed lines on the corner mounting plate; only one edge needs to be drilled. If you mount using the longer edge, you need to use screws and holes so the heads of the screws do not collide with the faceplate insert. For example, screws should have countersunk heads with a diameter of no more than 5mm and the holes should not exceed 3mm in diameter.