AEI Lighting T8L AL 1032 UNI 368W 368 Watt 4 Ft. Aluminum 10-Lamp T8 HiMax Industrial Warehouse Lighting Fixture Lamps Included
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:1000 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||1000 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||29 - 35 Feet|
|Type of Area||Gym & Sports, Hangers & Storage, Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas|
|Certifications||Energy Star, Made in America, UL Listed|
|Number of Lamps||10 Lamp|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||T8L AL 1032 UNI|
|Reflector Type||Mirror MIRO4 95%|
|Minimum Start Temperature||0 Deg F|
|Weight Each||12 lbs.|
This 368W HiMax Industrial Warehouse light fixture offers dependable lighting and will save on energy and maintenance costs. It comes with 10 lamps pre-installed, and features tool-free access to internal components, efficient T8 lamps, durable aluminum housing, high-quality ballast, and a choice of Kelvin color temperatures. Please call or email us for more fixture options and adders.
Features and Benefits:
Patented Push-Button Access - AEI leads the industry
with access to all internal components without the use of tools.
Lamp tray swings out of the way without removing lamps for access
to the ballast compartment.
Over 50% Energy Savings Compared to HID -
T8 lamps and ballasts save more than 50% over older HID
and T12 Fluorescent lighting systems.
Longer Lamp Life For T8! T8 lamps are rated
for up to 35,000 hours, nearly twice that of typical fluorescent
and HID lamps.
95% Lumen Maintenance For T8 - HID light
levels drop as much as 60% as the lamps age. T8 light levels
maintain 95% over the life of the lamp.
Instant On...Instant Restrike...No Flicker! T8
ballast technology eliminates flicker and provides instant on and
instant restrike while maintaining light levels during dips and peaks.
Cool Operation - Vented aluminum housing construction
provides optimal ballast performance and long life.
Color Quality and Consistency - T8 lamps are
70CRI or greater, providing excellent color quality over the life of
the lamp, thus enhancing visual comfort.
CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum Housing standard. Code
Gauge Post-Powdercoat CRS Housing is optional. Housing is
vented to keep ballast cool in a wide range of operating temperatures.
REFLECTOR DESIGN: Specular Miro4® reflectors standard.
White reflectors are optional. Consult AEI for other reflector options.
ELECTRICAL: 120 or 277V, 75°C programmed start ballasts standard.
Universal voltage or 347, 480V and 90°C ballasts as well as other
options are available upon request. Emergency ballasts available.
MOUNTING: Surface, Chain or Pendant mounting options
available. See our Labor Saving Installation Guide for mounting designs.
Advantages over Metal Halide
• Higher efficiency/energy savings
• Increase light levels while reducing wattage
• Instant on and re-strike
• Multi-Level Switching
• Longer lamp life
• Higher lumen maintenance
• Higher color rendering
•Tool-Free Maintenance access
• Designed for heat dissipation
• 25 year warranty on reflector
• Durable construction
• Lens option
• Wire guard option
• Pendant mount option
• Designed for surface, chain or gripple pendant mount optional
• Fixture body and ends constructed from 22 gauge steel
• Painted metal parts are pre-treated with phosphate bonding process
• Paint is electrostatically applied with high temperature baked white enamel
• Designed for slide on wrap style lens
• Computer designed UL reflector
• Body reinforced for rigidity
• Twist-lock snap in lamp holders
• Custom design options available
• UL 1598 approved and CUL
• NEC required quick ballast disconnect
• Universal 120-277 voltage
• Name brand electronic ballast
• T8 fixtures include Instant start ballast
• Emergency ballast options
• NEMA cord and plug options available