4 Foot 2 Lamp 56 Watt Hazardous Location Corrosion Resistant Coast Guard Approved Offshore LED Light Fixture 120-277V
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Wattage:56 Watt
- Replacement Equiv:150 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
This 56 Watt 4 Foot Hazardous Area LED Light Fixture is an energy efficient solution designed specifically for use in saltwater marine environments where corrosion resistance is a must to ensure equipment longevity and safety. This fixture is a high quality LED option that will reduce operating costs, improve lighting quality and reduce maintenance. The light is UL listed Class 1 Division 2 Groups A, B, C and D with a T4 temperature rating and U.S. Coast Guard Approval. Made with non-corrosive materials with a polyester housing and eight corrosion resistant plastic latches to secure the lamp cover making this light fixture perfect for with oil rigs, ships, offshore applications, petrochemical, manufacturing, chemical storage, and water treatment centers.
• Luminous Efficiency: 120 Lumens per Watt
• Color Temperature: 5600K, 4500K
• Beam Angle: 150°
• Ambient Temp Range: -30°C to +85°C
• Operating Temp Rating: T4 Rated
• Minimum Operating Temp: -30°C
• Maximum Case Temp: 90°C
• Mounting: Flange Type Surface Mount or Pendant Mount
• Wiring Hub: 3/4 Inch Threaded
• Warranty: 3 Years
• Class 1 Division 2, Groups A, B,C, D
• UL 884
• UL 1598A Marine Type
• California Title 24 Compliant
• T4A Temperature Rating
Made in USA Quality:
• Each unit dialectically tested.
• Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Flange Type stainless steel mounts attched at each end of the fixture enables it to be simply secured to any surface.
• Fixture constructed of glass fiber reinforced polyester.
• No ballast box. No ballast to replace. We simply run the black wire to one end of the bulb and white wire to the other.
• Re-lamping done via 6 stainless steel snap locking latches which enables the operator to remove the door and access the lamps.
• Lamp cover-diffuser constructed of high impact acrylic for corrosion resistance and lamp protection.
• 3/4 Inch, threaded access hole for wiring conduit.
Superior LED Benefits:
• 50,000 hour lifespan.
• Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
• Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates tax credits and energy loan programs
• Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
• 100% recyclable.
• No toxins-lead, mercury.
• No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
• Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifcations.
• Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
• Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing.
• Very good color rendering
• Vibration/impact resistant.
• Significantly cooler operation.
• Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Unless otherwise specified, our standard, most popular configuration is the flange mount shown enlarged below. We also offer a pendant mount
for those needing to suspend the fixture away from the ceiling surface (i.e. suspend from pipe or conduit). Additional mounting configurations can
be customized to meet the requirements on the application. Please contact us for special mounting configurations.
Standard Flange Brackets:
Flange type stainless steel mounts attached at each end of the fixture enables it to be simply secured to any surface. The mounts provide some
shock absorbency protection while enabling the user to simply mount the fixture with the through-hole taps that protrude on each side of the
fixture. The mounting holes are 38.25” on center apart along the top of this hazardous location light. The mounting holes are 7.2” on center
across the top of the light.
Standard Suspension Mounting:
Pendant mount fixtures hang from the ceiling and are suspended by rigid pipe. Each fixture is equipped with two 3/4” NPT hubs, one on each end
of the fixture. Operators bring rigid pipe down to the threaded mounting hubs. Wiring is fed down through the rigid pipe to one of the NPT hubs
and tied in to the fixture’s lead wires, completing the electrical connection. The remaining pendant hub provides support for the opposite end of
The HALP-48-2L-LED is designed for marine, wet, damp locations where corrosion resistant fluorescent lights are
required or are already present. This includes petrochemical facilities, lubrication pits, oil drilling rigs, crew quarters, solvent/cleaning areas, water
treatment areas, processing plants and marine loading docks.
|HID Equivalent||150 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Hazardous Location|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Number of Lamps||2 Lamp|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||52.00" x 8.25" x 7.00"|
|Product Warranty||3 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-20 Deg F|
|Weight Each||30.00 lbs|