4 Foot 2 Lamp 56 Watt Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth T8 Style LED Tube Lights 120-277V
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Wattage:56 Watt
- Replacement Equiv:150 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
This 56 Watt reliable Explosion Proof LED Light Fixture is energy efficient making it an excellent option that will reduce operating costs, improve lighting quality and reduce maintenance. The light is UL listed Class 1 Division 1 & 2 and Class II Division 1 & 2. These LED lamps have internal drivers and a lightweight, slim profile design. It delivers 7,000 lumens of higher quality light than traditional fluorescent lamps with a life that will last twice as long at 50,000 hours. It carries a T6 temperature rating and paint booth light certificate making it ideal for paint booths, oil rigs, offshore applications, petrochemical, manufacturing, chemcial storing, and food processing plants.
• Luminous Efficiency: 125 Lumens per Watt
• Color Temperature: 5600K, 4500K or 3000K
• Beam Angle: 150°
• Ambient Temp Range: -30°C to +85°C
• Operating Temp Rating: T6 Rated
• Minimum Operating Temp: -30°C
• Maximum Case Temp: +90°C
• Materials: Cast Aluminum End Caps, Aluminum Reflectors - Copper Free
• Lens Material: Hardened Borosilicate Glass Tubes
• Gasket Material: Buna Rubber O-Rings
• Mounting: Surface Standard - Pendant Optional
• Wiring: 1/2" NPT
• Warranty: 5 Years
• Class 1 Division 1, Groups C and D T6
• Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D
• Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G
• UL 884
• UL 1598 Marine Type
• Certified US/Canadian Standards
• Listed for Paint Spray Booths
• California Title 24 Compliant
• IP67 Rated - Waterproof
• T6 Temperature Rating
• NEMA 4X
• LEL Listed LED Lamps
• Approved for Confined Spaces
• Factory Sealed Fixture
• Made in the USA
Made in USA Quality:
• Each unit dialectically tested.
• Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Adjustable mounting brackets enable the operator to choose any mounting angle for the fixture.
• Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy
• No ballast box. No ballast to replace. We simply run the black wire to one end of the bulb and white wire to the other.
• Heavy gauge extruded aluminum reflectors with high gloss reflective finish. Resists dents and corrosion.
• A wrench is used to unscrew the end caps for relamping the fixture, while some competitive models require the “tap and knock off” method to loosen the end cap.
• Explosion proof, impact and heat resistant Pyrex tubes provide lamp protection.
Superior LED Benefits:
• 50,000 hour lifespan.
• Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
• Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates tax credits and energy loan programs
• Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
• 100% recyclable.
• No toxins-lead, mercury.
• No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
• Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifcations.
• Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
• Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing.
• Very good color rendering
• Vibration/impact resistant.
• Significantly cooler operation.
• Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
|HID Equivalent||150 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Hazardous Location|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Made in America, NEMA, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Number of Lamps||2 Lamp|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||52.00" x 11.25" x 8.50"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-20 Deg F|
|Weight Each||45.00 lbs|