4 Foot 2 Lamp 56 Watt Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth T8 Style LED Tube Light Fixture on Dolly Cart with Wheels
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Wattage:56 Watt
- Replacement Equiv:150 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
This highly durable and reliable Explosion Proof LED Light Fixture is on a Dolly cart allowing operators to wheel the light fixture into position next to the target or lay flat to light the targeted area from below. The light is UL listed Class 1 Division 1 and Class II Division 1 & 2. Use this convenient light fixture to quickly and easily add a full power light wherever it is needed making it perfect for use in paint spray booths, aircraft maintenance, oil drilling rigs, refineries, solvent and cleaning areas, gas processing plants and more. The T8 lamps in this fixture provide 30% more light than standard T8 bulbs.
• Luminous Efficiency: 120 Lumens per Watt
• Color Temperature: 5600K or 4100K
• Beam Angle: 150°
• Ambient Temp Range: -40°C to +85°C
• Minimum Operating Temp: -30°C
• Maximum Case Temp: +90°C
• Materials: Aluminum Cart, Aluminum Housing, Pyrex Tubes
• Mounting: Dolly Cart w/ Polyurethane Casters
• Wiring: 50' 16/3 SOOW Cable w/ EXP Cord Cap
• Cord Cap: 5-15 Straight, 5-20 Twist or 6-20 Twist EXP Plug
• Listing: United States - Canada Class 1 Division 1, Groups C and D
• Lamp Type: T8 Style LED Tubes Class 1 Division 2, Group A,B,C,D
• Class II, Division 1 & 2, Groups E,F,G
• UL 595 Outdoor Marine Type (Saltwater)
• UL 884
• UL 1598 Marine Type
• Certified US/Canadian Standards
• Listed for Paint Spray Booths
• High Output T8 Style Lamps
Made in USA Quality:
• Each unit dialectically tested.
• Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Adjustable mounting brackets enable the operator to choose any mounting angle for the fixture.
• Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy
• No ballast box. No ballast to replace. We simply run the black wire to one end of the bulb and white wire to the other.
• Heavy gauge extruded aluminum reflectors with high gloss reflective finish. Resists dents and corrosion.
• A wrench is used to unscrew the end caps for relamping the fixture, while some competitive models require the “tap and knock off” method to loosen the end cap.
• Explosion proof, impact and heat resistant Pyrex tubes provide lamp protection.
Superior LED Benefits:
• Extremely long life.
• High efficiency and low amp draw
• High durability and reliability
• Small size and light weight.
• 100% recyclable.
• No toxins-lead, mercury.
• High light output
• Consistent color over time.
• High Versatility.
• No fragile glass used in construction.
• Vibration/impact resistant.
|HID Equivalent||150 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Hazardous Location|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, UL Listed|
|Number of Lamps||2 Lamp|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||52.00" x 11.25" x 8.50"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-20 Deg F|
|Weight Each||65.00 lbs|