2 Foot 2 Lamp 30 Watt Hazardous Location Marine Type Saltwater Approved Aluminum LED Light Fixture 120-277V 5300K
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:70 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||70 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Hazardous Location|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Number of Lamps||2 Lamp|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||25.50" x 7.00" x 6.125"|
|Product Warranty||3 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-20 Deg F|
|Weight Each||17.00 lbs|
This 30 Watt 2 Foot Hazardous Area LED Light Fixture is an energy efficient solution designed specifically for open areas where flammable chemicals and vapors may be present. The fixture is a high quality LED option that will reduce operating costs, improve lighting quality and save energy up to 50%. The light is UL listed Class 1 Division 2 Groups A, B, C and D with a T4A temperature rating ideal for use in applications where space is at a preium. This fixture is UL1598A Marine Type approved and made with durable, copper free aluminum and non-corrosive materials. Perfect for applications such as aircraft maintenance, oil drilling rigs, refineries, solvent and cleaning areas, gas processing plants, chemical manufacturing, waste treatment lants, and gas processing plants.
• Luminuous Efficacy: 90 Lumens per Watt
• Color Temperature: 5300K - Color Rendering Index - 75
• Beam Angle: 150°
• Ambient Temp Range: -30°C to +85°C
• Operating Temp Rating: T4A Rated
• Mounting: Bracket Standard
• Wiring: 3/4" Threaded
• Warranty: 3 Years
• Class 1 Division 2, Groups A, B,C, D
• UL 595 Outdoor Marine Type (Saltwater)
• UL 1598A Marine Type
• California Title 24 Compliant
• T4A Temperature Rating
Made in USA Quality:
• Each unit dialectically tested.
• Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Adjusting mounting brackets enable the operator to choose any mounting angle for the fixture, where other models may only offer one or three choices.
• Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
• Re-lamping done via 4 turn latches, which enable the operator to unlatch the hinged door and access the lamps.
• Heavy gauge extruded aluminum reflectors with high gloss reflective finish. Resists dents and corrosion.
• 1 Inch, threaded access hole for wiring conduit.
• Units can be wired end to end in series.
Superior LED Benefits:
• 50,000 hour lifespan.
• Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
• Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates tax credits and energy loan programs
• Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
• 100% recyclable.
• No toxins-lead, mercury.
• No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
• Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifcations.
• Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
• Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing.
• Very good color rendering
• Vibration/impact resistant.
• Significantly cooler operation.
• Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Standard Surface Mount Brackets: Each bracket is cinched to the bracket mounting peg on each side of the light. The
angle of the bracket is set by tightening two cap screws on either side of the bracket. The cap screws act as a set screw.
The bracket itself is mounted via a single bolt hole at the top the bracket. There are two brackets, one on each end of the
light. Once the brackets are mounted to a surface (ceiling, floor or wall), the light fixture can be removed from the brackets
by loosening the cap screws that hold the bracket to the mounting peg. Mounting brackets are removable. A single through
hole enables the operator to install the light to any surface.