2 Foot 2 Lamp 28 Watt Hazardous Location Corrosion Resistant Coast Guard Approved Offshore LED Light Fixture 120-277V
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Hazardous Location|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Number of Lamps||2 Lamp|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||25.88" x 7.21" x 5.43"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-20 Deg F|
|Weight Each||22.00 lbs|
This 28 Watt 2 Foot Hazardous Area LED Light Fixture is an energy efficient solution designed specifically for use in saltwater marine environments where corrosion resistance is a must to ensure equipment longevity and safety. This fixture is a high quality LED option that will reduce operating costs, improve lighting quality and reduce maintenance. The light is UL listed Class 1 Division 2 Groups A, B, C and D with a T4 temperature rating and U.S. Coast Guard Approval. Made with non-corrosive materials with a polyester housing and four corrosion resistant plastic latches to secure the lamp cover making this light fixture perfect for with oil rigs, ships, offshore applications, petrochemical, manufacturing, chemical storage, and water treatment centers.
• Luminous Efficiency: 125 Lumens per Watt
• Color Temperature: 5600K, 4500K, 3000K
• Beam Angle: 150°
• Ambient Temp Range: -30°C to +85°C
• Operating Temp Rating: T4 Rated
• Minimum Operating Temp: -30°C
• Maximum Case Temp: 90°C
• Housing Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester
• Surface Mounting: (2) Aluminum flange brackets
• Pendant Mounting: (2) 3/4" hubs on either end of fixture
• Lens Material: Acrylic
• Wiring Hub: 3/4" threaded NPT hubs
• Warranty: 5 Years
• Class 1 Division 2, Groups A, B,C, D
• UL 884
• UL 1598A Marine Type
• California Title 24 Compliant
• T4 Temperature Rating
• cUL Listed for Canada
• Meets USCG Specs
Made in USA Quality:
• Each unit dialectically tested.
• Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Flange Type stainless steel mounts attched at each end of the fixture enables it to be simply secured to any surface and provide secure mounting and corrosion resistance.
• Fixture constructed of corrosion resistant materials including high impact acrylics and stainless steel.
• Re-lamping done via 4 turn latches, which enable the operator to unlatch the hinged foor and access the lamps.
• Weatherproof housing and poured in gasket protects from moisture intrusion.
• 3/4 Inch, threaded access hole for wiring conduit.
• Units can be wired end to end in series.
Superior LED Benefits:
• 50,000 hour lifespan.
• Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
• Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates tax credits and energy loan programs
• Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
• 100% recyclable.
• No toxins-lead, mercury.
• No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
• Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifcations.
• Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
• Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing.
• Very good color rendering
• Vibration/impact resistant.
• Significantly cooler operation.
• Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Flange type aluminum mounts attached at each end of the fixture enables it to be simply secured to any surface. The
mounts provide some shock absorbency protection while enabling the user to simply mount the fixture with the through-hole taps that protrude
on each side of the fixture. The mounting holes are 14.91" inches on center apart along the top of this hazardous location light. The mounting
holes are 9.5" inches on center across the top of the light.
This light fixture can hang from the ceiling suspected by rigid pipe. Each fixture is equipped with two 3/4" NPT hubs on
either side of the fixture. Operators will bring rigid pipe down to the threaded mounting ups. The wiring is fed down through the rigid pipe to one
of the NPT hubs and tied to the fixture's lead wires to complete the electrical connection. The remaining pendant hub provides support for the
opposite end of the fixture.
The HALP-24-2L-LED is designed for marine wet and damp locations, where corrosion resistant lights are required.
This includes petrochemical facilities, lubrication pits, oil drilling rigs, crew quarters, solvent/cleaning areas, water treatment areas, processing
plants and marine loading docks.