150 Watt Portable Explosion Proof LED Tank Light with Wheelbarrow Cart and 250 Foot Cord 120-277V 5600K
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Wattage:150 Watt
- Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
This 150 Watt Explosion LED Tank Light is very energy efficient and an excellent option to illuminate a 9,500 square foot work area with an incredible 13,000 lumens. The portable LED Tank light was designed with a removable light head small enough to fit through a standard size manhole making this light perfect for petrochemical and marine applications. The head is also adjustable and sits on a wheelbarrow style aluminum cart with durable, solid wheels. This light is rated Class 1 Division 1-2 Groups C & D and Class II Division 1-2.
• Color Temperature: 5600K
• Beam Angle: Flood Pattern
• Ambient Temp Range: -50°C to +65°C
• Operating Temp Rating: T5 Rated
• Lens Material: Hardened Borosilicate Glass
• Gasket Material: Silicone
• Lamp Housing Material: Non-Sparking Aluminum Tubing w/ Rubber Casters
• Cart Material: Non-sparking Aluminum Tubing w/ Rubber Casters
• Mounting: Non-Sparking Wheeled Aluminum Cart
• Wiring: 250' 16/3 SOOW Cord Explosion Proof Cord Cap
• Cord Cap: 15A 5-15, 20A 5-20, or 20A 6-20
• Warranty: 5 Years
• Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Groups C and D
• Class 2, Division 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G
• Class 3, Divisions 1 & 2
• Certified US/Canadian Standards UL844 Ed. 13
• Certified Ul1598
• Certified to C22.2 No. 137 Rev 2009
• Certified to C22.2 No. 250.0
• Listed for Paint Spray Booths
• IP67 Rated - Waterproof
• IEC 60529 Tested
• T5 Temperature Rating
• LEL Listed LED Lamps
• Multiple LED Driver Banks
• Factory Sealed Light Fixture
• Class 1 Div 1 Explosion Proof Plug
• 250 Foot 16/3 Explosion Proof Plug
• 80% Lumen Retention @ 50,000 Hours
Made in USA Quality:
• Class 1 Division 1-2 Class II Division 1-2 Approved
• Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost.
• No ballast box. No ballast to replace.
• Cart constructed of corrosion resistant copper free aluminum.
• Extreme long life LEDs reduce maintenance and replacement costs.
• Solid rubber tires. No flats or tube replacements.
• Mercury free shock proof LED lamp light head.
• 25 peel off mylar overspray lamp protectors ship with the unit.
Superior LED Benefits:
• 60,000+ hour lifespan.
• Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
• 100% recyclable.
• No toxins-lead, mercury.
• No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
• Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
• Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing.
• Very good color rendering
• Vibration/impact resistant.
• Significantly cooler operation.
• Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Hazardous Location|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, IEC, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Made in America, UL Listed|
|Number of Lamps||1 Lamp|
|Lamp Life:||60,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||14.00" x 16.00" x 5.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||65 lbs|