You Might Also Like...
Howard Lighting FSR84432ASEMV000000I 32 Watt FSR8 T8 4 Lamp Fluorescent Retrofit Strip Instant Start Standard Ballast Factor High Efficiency
- Product Details
- Product Questions
- Customer Reviews
Low profile for t5 or t8 flourescent lamps. Embassy fluorescent ballasts emergency ballasts allow the same fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the emergency ballast switches to emergency mode and operates one or two of the existing lamps for a minimum of 90 minutes. Each emergency ballast contains a battery, charger and inverter circuit in a single package. The emergency ballast can be mounted in the fixture wireway or on top of the fixture, and is UL listed for factory installation or retrofit applications.
Benefits & Features
- Compatible with electronic (including those containing end-of-life shutdown circuits), standard magnetic, energy saving and dimming AC ballasts
- Compatible with most standard and HO T5 miniature bi-pin, T8 bi-pin and rapid-start (4-pin) long compact lamps
- Easy ballast and channel installation
- Install inside, on top or remotely from fixture
- Operates one lamp
- Can be used with switched or un-switched lighting fixtures
- Compact battery case
- Reliable, high-frequency inverter
- Premium sealed nickel-cadmium battery
- 120/277 VAC operation
- Test switch and LED charge indicator light supplied standard
- Low power consumption
- End-of-lamp-life compatible
- Temperature Range Standard: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
Dimensions 10" x 2" x 1.2" Length 10.00" Width 2.00" Height 1.20" Lumen Output: 500 Manufacturer Mule Lighting Part Number MF40-LP500 Technology LED Voltage Multivolt 120V-277V Weight Each 3.00 lbs Ballast Start Type Instant Start Beam Angle Normal
There is no product questions yet.
Write Your Own Review