You Might Also Like...
- Product Details
- Product Questions
- Customer Reviews
Fluorescent lampholder, T8/T12 (G13 base) shunted, medium bi-pin, turn type with lamp lock, medium height, (23MM) lamp center. 660W-600V. UL and CSA, snap-in with post mounted, bottom load. COF white. Packaged 1/polybag, 5/master carton.
Leviton 23661-SWP Fluorescent G13 Bi-Pin T8 Lamp Holder Socket Medium Snap-In Shunted. Leviton’s new line of bi-pin fluorescent lampholders offer manufacturers awealth of opportunities to incorporate energy-efficient lamps into their fixtures.With industry-leading wiring and mounting options, our miniature and medium bi-pin lampholders provide fast, easy assembly for a wide variety of streamlined, energy-efficient designs. From decorative and architectural lighting to ceiling lighting in virtually any commercial environment, Leviton's new lampholders "cover all the bases." We've been meeting the needs of OEMs for 100 years, always leading the industry with innovative products built to the highest quality and performance standards.
New Selection Offers Total Design Flexibility
• Tall Profile
• Bottom Wiring
• Slide-On or Snap-In Mounting
• Ceiling lighting in a wide range of commercial environments includingoffices, schools, hotels and libraries
• Troffers and shop fixtures
Features and Benefits:
• Available in tall profile (30mm lamp center), medium profile(23mm lamp center) and new short profile (16mm lamp center)
• Bottom-load wiring
• Four-position, positive-stop lamp-lock socket for easy relamping in service
• Available with internal shunt connection for instant start ballasts ornon-shunted versions
• Chemical-resistant white thermoplastic body
• Slide-On models fit thin 22 gauge panels for streamlined fixture designs
• Knife-edge contacts on Tall and Medium Slide-On models
• Snap-In models available with optional locator pin for added stability
Dimensions 1.38" x 1.16" x 0.66" Length 1.38" Width 1.16" Height 0.66" Manufacturer US Energy Sciences Part Number 23661-SWP Technology T8 Fluorescent
There is no product questions yet.
- [BACKEND SUPPORT] Good parts Review by Tolyn
Price Value Quality
I have ordered these in the past and they are fairing much better then the OEM ones.
Although the 2nd time ordering them from Shine I unknowingly received the tall version of these sockets (23660-SWP http://www.shineretrofits.com/leviton-23660-swp-tall-30mm-shunted-locking-socket-fluorescent-g13-bi-pin-t8-lamp-holder.html)
While they were not the same as the ones I wanted, they still more or less worked in the lights I installed them in.
(Posted on 11/14/15)
Write Your Own Review